CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Pool Pass=Desert Survival

For those of you who know how much I dislike Las Vegas, I have to say this: it is not as bad as I thought it would be! Turns out, all you need is a pool pass and a breeze. My kids have become little fishes. Ox went down the big windy slide at least ten times today, and both older ones are swimming across the width of the pool completely unassisted. Since arriving in Henderson to stay with my mom, we have hosted a steady stream of visiting aunts and cousins, and it has been a blast. I'll never forget what my 10-year-old nephew Sammy said to me the first day we got ready to go swimming. He looked at my belly and said, "I wonder if you'll float." I don't notice a difference with the floating, but it is so refreshing to be in the cool water when the temp is 110 plus.

Ox, being his fishy self.


New favorite cousin: Ben. He tickles, can do anything on the Wii, and is strong enough to toss children into the air. They never tire of him.



Cutest pout ever. No idea what she was grumpy about, but this face almost never happens when Gigi is near a pool. She loves it!



I have got to hand it to the City of Henderson. Their parks and rec department is top notch. I have never seen its equal. This is a water park that is completely free and open every day.




Emma, Gigi, and Pippin sacked out for the night.


Gigi snuggling her cuz Omijo on the couch.

1 comments:

Happy-Hardings said...

so cute, I love the pouty face with goggles.