CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Announcing . . .


We are so happy to welcome our baby boy here! He is perfect. It was rather a surreal experience to have a baby where I went to have my smashed ring finger fixed up after a bicycle accident twenty years ago. The hospital was great. Baby and I are both healthy and recovering well. Stand by for more pictures than you could ever want of my little family. I can't stop snapping photos of this little angel.

3 comments:

bethy said...

Congratulations!!! So awesome. Glad everyone is doing well.

Seena said...

Oh Naomi! He's so cute! Congratulations! I hope everyone is doing well, and that you are getting sleep from time to time. I love the picture of you and the kids, so so sweet!

keri said...

Congrats! He looks so sweet.