CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Brody is Three


Happy Birthday Brodo Baggins! Some fun things about my third:


1. Loves trains. And helicopters. He seems to be in a constant debate about which he likes more and which he needs more of.

2. Quick temper! My goodness, I pity the inanimate object that crosses him. The other day, I asked why he had to punch the door and then his own head when he ran into the doorknob accidentally and he said, "That makes me feel better."

3. So loving . . . He often grabs me around the neck after I've found something he was looking for or given him a treat after lunch and he says, "You the BEST, Mommy!"

4. A very sweet tooth.

5. He loves to know the rules. Once he knows them, he never breaks them. Rules like not eating outside of the kitchen, saying 'excuse me' if someone does something rude, saying 'sorry' when someone gets hurt . . . he enforces these rules like the chief of police.

6. Dad has been calling him Brodo Baggins to be silly, so now he calls himself Brodo Dragon.




2 comments:

Becky said...

I love all his funny quirks! They're hilarious! But yeah, I wouldn't want to be the "inanimate object that crosses him!"
I updated my blog with a little blurb about epoxy just for you! And for sure let me know if you need me to help with showings after the vicious dog people leave! :)

Krista Cook said...

Happy Birthday! Really cool cake.