CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

This is an actual conversation I just had with Dirk:

D: "I think it's safe to say that I won't be getting any demanding callings at church."

N: "Oh? Why's that?"

D: "Because I spent most of priesthood in a small room with Brody sleeping."

N: "You mean you got Brody to sleep and found a dark room to let him sleep and fell asleep yourself?"

D: "No, I mean priesthood was held in a small room and I slept in there with Brody."

N:"You mean you got Brody to sleep during priesthood and then fell asleep yourself?"

D: "No, Brody was playing on the floor the entire time. I woke up occasionally to check on him."

1 comments:

John said...

That is funny, I had to read it a couple of times to understand. I am glad you clarified it with him because I thought Brody was sleeping too. It is a good thing Brody isn't a wanderer like Michael is or he would have been gone during those snoozes. I don't think you are off the hook for a big calling though Dirk if the "ward clerk" is any indication. Remember the days when they sat up on the stand over in the corner and they would always fall asleep, at least ours would. You may have just qualified yourself for that position.