CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Plea for Help

I need to buy a pair of jeans for Dirk. A couple, actually. Trouble is, it has literally been years since we have bought him jeans (starving students and all that). And Costco never carries his size in any of the brands they sell (38 X 34), so there goes my one-stop shopping! I want to order them online, and I want him to look current and with-it, but in a subtle way so he won't notice. Any suggestions?

In exchange for your help, I am giving you all a little gem of an idea for everyone on your Christmas list. Who knew that something like this even existed??

Jane Austen Action Figure

8 comments:

The Rackleys said...

So good to hear from you. We miss you over here and our FUMCN encounters. Hope life is treating you well.

Christina said...

Don't know about the pants, Levi's are always in so I'd say start there. I posted links to all my to-do-list crafts for you, come check it out. Enjoy the sunshine for us!

Janie said...

Maybe the GAP? Trendy, but not over the top.
Love the action figure, although I don't know how much action she's going to be involved in.
I am sure she will be at the top of everyone's list!

Mandy said...

Naomi! Oh, how I miss talking to you on a regular basis! I just read all your blogs because I am so behind in reading blogs, and I just love the way you think! I really wish we were in a warm climate right now like you! I suggest GAP for jeans, Scott always likes those and you can order online very easily. I will call you soon to catch up! Miss ya!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy-Hardings said...

I love the action figure. My husband only wears shorts, he's weird.

Shannon said...

Sorry, Naomi, but I just can't stop laughing about the fact that Dirk is a foot taller than his brother and his inseam is only two inches longer! Seriously??

Naomi said...

Done. I got him two pairs of Gap jeans and he really likes one, likes the other a little less because they are too tight in the thighs. Incidentally, this is exactly the reason I prefer the second pair!