CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Mary Queen of Scotland and the Isles

Mary Queen of Scotland and the Isles Mary Queen of Scotland and the Isles by Margaret George


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was a good, extremely long, book. Holy Cow. But, it was a great look at history and enlightening as far as royalty of the Queen Elizabeth I era goes. Being a Queen was not really that great, it turns out. Especially if your more powerful cousin decides to exile you and then ultimately behead you. So: fun, but a little too thorough for continuity's sake.


View all my reviews.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I bought this book years ago at a used book store. Just drawn to it. And it's been sitting on my shelf all that time because it's girth is intimidating to me. I'll get there eventually :-)