CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Las Vegas Temple

We took the kids to romp around (reverently) at the temple before church a couple of weeks ago. It is still so nice here and we thought it would be a good way to get in the mood for church and not be rushing around at the house right before church. I am not totally sure it worked. The temple was of course beautiful, but we were still late to church and I found myself hurrying after the kids everywhere trying to shush them so they wouldn't interrupt the various youth groups meeting there on the grounds. The second picture captures the mood perfectly. Dirk is trying to take a happy family picture while I am probably saying something like, "Would you PLEASE get your dirty feet/sticky fingers/drooly face off my skirt??"


6 comments:

The Hardy's said...

I love it! That look on your face is classic:)

Verlynn said...

Isn't it reassuring to know that you are a mom? A real "mom" has occasional "Moments of Madness" which can be of several varieties. Good luck with the move.

Apron Appeal said...

A bright spot in my day. Thank you. It's always nice to know that the people I love most have days like that too.

Amber said...

Love it! I have those Sundays all the time. I have a lovely habit of yelling at everyone to be reverent and then wondering why they don't love Sundays :-)

Becky said...

Naomi, you are hilarious! That pic is kind of my life in a nutshell! Thanks for the laugh! :)

Rachel McEwen said...

I am so glad that you were able to find me and now we can keep in touch through the blogging world. We miss you guys too, Kennedy really loved Gigi:) Hope the move went well and you can get your life back to normal.