CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Outliers

Outliers: The Story of Success Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
This book was excellent. It really was thoughtfully done and eye opening. My only complaint is that the author sometimes made assumptions or drew conclusions that were jumps from the facts he provided. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think it was meant as an examination of success and the qualities of successful people, but it makes a great parenting book! Also, it made me think we Americans are too afraid of hard work for our own good!


View all my reviews.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I've read his other two books and have been contemplating this one. I'm glad to hear you liked it.