CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

My Last Snow Post -- I Promise!

We made "snow cream" with a big bowl of snow, a cup of sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla, and a can of evaporated milk (only I just had regular milk -- I think it would have been better with canned). Thanks Becky for the recipe!


We made paper snowflakes and hung them above our pretty bay window.


Before the snow really got going and the kids could move outside without getting buried, Isaac made a snowman on the deck table. I think he looks like Jabba the Hut.

5 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

Ha! my mom used to make us that snow all of the time. She would add food coloring too to make it whatever color we wanted:)

burnhamnomads said...

It does look like Jabba!!

Mandy said...

I love the snow posts! It CAN be so much fun if you make it fun! Your fam looks so adorable! Can't believe how big Tristan is!

The Hardy's said...

Sounds like a great little treat I'll have to try it...sometime when we get some snow.

Sounds like you are having a blast in your new place. We miss you but hope you're loving your new place.

Kerolann said...

I am happy to read new posts--even if they are all about snow. Hope you are getting settled.