CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Moved


We are all moved into our old townhouse and I am overflowing with ideas of how to update it. It's just too bad I am not also overflowing with cash to do so! Anyway, the move went great. We are grateful that Dirk's dad Gerald was along for the drive in the moving van to keep Dirk company and to keep Dirk awake! The kids all did amazingly well on the flights from Vegas to Baltimore. I was just giddy about having no meltdowns the whole time; me or them. I think the dum-dums helped, and all the airline staff who were so generous and patient with a mother traveling with four small children. Gerald stayed on for a week to help us and spend time with the kids. They love their grandparents. He read Book of Mormon stories to them every night and listened patiently to all of their made up stories and news. We are so happy to be in our own place again, but miss Grandma Ellen too.

1 comments:

Carol said...

I'm so glad to see you are back and all settled but sad I won't be traveling to dc anytime soon! I'm excited for you guys!
love,
Carol