CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Goose!


Gigi and I went to a birthday party for a friend of hers this afternoon. It was a cute party idea: gym bus. Basically, an old school bus is painted and gutted and filled with gymnastics stuff and the kids get to do gymnastics with an instructor for an hour. I thought it looked like fun. Gigi wanted no part of it. She would only get on the bus if I was with her and there just wasn't room for all of us. So, she and I ran around at the park nearby instead. She said, "Let's play 'duck,duck goose.'" I said, "Well, you can't really play that with just two people." She said, "Yeah you can, I'll show you . . . GOOSE!" And then she smacked me really hard on the head and took off running. When it was my turn, I at least walked around her in a circle and said a few "Duck, ducks" But she kept interrupting me, shouting, "Do me goose! Do me GOOOOOOOSSSSE!"

3 comments:

RicAnn said...

Oh what a cute Gigi :) That is such a fun game, I never thought of playing it with 2 people. She must be a very easy going girl.

We miss you guys!

Christina said...

Sounds like a fun game, I bet Abbie would like that one also! We miss you guys, hope you are doing well!

Bennett Family said...

She is getting so big. Tell her I said she looks beautiful in this picture. I will have to give you a call and catch up.