CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Perspective


Haven't seen my husband in awhile and find myself watching way too much TV.

Have moved bedtime up 45 minutes and now think it is wonderful that the boys share a room so they can entertain each other until they are actually tired.

And yet, I find myself surprisingly cheerful most of the time, because the money keeps on comin', even during this difficult economy. What a blessing!

Have been using my abundant evening time on my big plan to become an avocado farmer. Would also like bees and goats and chickens.

3 comments:

Apron Appeal said...

we visited a bee farm last fall and learned that something is killing bees and almost every year he has to replace most of his bees. (are you learning to shirr?) I can't wait until this wedding is over so I can sew those skirts.

Happy-Hardings said...

I watch too much tv when my husband is gone too. You are an awesome person, I can totally see you as a beekeeper/goathearder.

TheFunYam said...

OOOO, let's bee neighbors! I'm going to retire to a lavendar farm--your bees will love me! (and we can have guacamole and bookclubs...).