CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Final Birthday Post

Tired of these yet? Well, too bad! This is my journal as well as your afternoon reading (ha!) and I have to take a moment to document some irresistables about Husband.

1. I still feel, after six plus years, like I hit the jackpot with this guy. Even though he is sometimes stinky.
2. Best dad ever. Which is lucky for me, because I wasn't really thinking about that when we got married.
3. Handsome.
4. Really smart. Big smarty-pants.
5. I trust him completely.
6. He is so humble and interested in improving his weaknesses.
7. Big muscles.
8. The most honest person I know.
9. Loves dark chocolate even more than I.
10. Really loves my cooking. I mean, I can cook, but he acts like no restaurant can match my food.

Happy Birthday!

0 comments: