CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Glow-up Light Stick Party



Among my favorite things about kids as they grow are their original ideas. I try to help them make stuff happen as much as I can, to encourage creativity and feel like I am a good mom. Ox has been talking about having a spooky party for some time because of these light sticks we bought at Joann. Well, last night was the big night. We ate ice cream at dusk and then broke them out. They ran around with these things for an hour and a half. I think they would have been going all night if we hadn't finally called bedtime.

2 comments:

Amber said...

You are so awesome! My new hero.

Lacey said...

Naomi, it is good to hear from you on the blog and see what is going on in your world. You guys are so creative and fun. You make me want to be in your family, hehe. =) How is Cali? Hope it's nice. How's the hubby's job going? Jacob gets back in August and then the grind to get another law practice going again. Oh the joy!