CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Madsen Bike

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Assuming we stay here in San Diego, which I think would be fun, I need this bike for the beach and the 56 bike trail! Or Dirk does. I am not sure that I can pedal two of my heavy babies in it. Ox is a super biker at this point, but the other two are as yet useless and I long for family bike rides. Wouldn't this one be cool? You can stow all kinds of things in there.

I owe my friend Cara for this info . . . she always has fun random stuff on her blog. I am a big fan of Travel Tuesdays and she is always good for inspiring recipes.

6 comments:

Cara said...

Yes!! I am inspiring! Although I do have to admit Camille does most of the travel Tuesdays!

Apron Appeal said...

Uhmmm this looks like a shopping cart tragedy waiting to happen. I say, spend the moo-la on a "real' bike and get a schwinn 2 seater bike trailer that converts to stroller. You can pack lots of stuff in that too but you can still use your bike to go solo if needed.

Amber said...

That is the coolest bike ever, ever, ever! So want it!

Naomi said...

Solo, Gwen? I don't even dream of solo anymore! :)

The Jayroes said...

I don't know if you're interested but my mom has a tandem bike (in LA) that she does not use. I can see if she wants to get rid of it. All I know is it is white.

Janie said...

Love it! You would rock the beach on that thing :)