CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Father Son + Gigi Campout

Husband took older two children and joined Best Friend with his three boys for his stake's father/son campout. When he proposed this idea to me, I was preparing my arguments about how unfair it was, and how sad Gigi would be to be excluded for the first time, just because she isn't a boy. However, hero that he is, he said, "Of course we were planning on taking her no matter what anyone says." I love that husband of mine.

Here is the only picture they took from the trip.

3 comments:

The Rackleys said...

Naomi,

We're having a boy too--and we're due Aug 4th!!! We've decided on Jacob for the name. And I'm trying to mustard the energy it will take to have 4 boys in a row. Man, I get tired just thinking about it. Miss you guys!

Janie said...

I think it's great! Although, I love the girl time we get while all the boys are out of the house!

Cara said...

The camp out looks like it was fun! My program is called Liberal Studies of Social Science and American Culture. I am pretty excited about it!